NABWT is currently one of the biggest non-commercial organizations working in the sphere of reducing poverty in Tajikistan. Working by supporting and developing of small and medium entrepreneurship, it provides women and youth entrepreneurs with access to education and facilitates the creation of favorable conditions for the advancement of business in Tajikistan.
- Widening economic rights and opportunities of women in the labor market, promoting access to the resources, education, building business capacity.
Structure of the organization
- Our association has got great experience on implementation of projects directed to lobby and advocacy economic rights and opportunities of women - entrepreneurs.
- The NABWT is a membership organization and unites in one network about 3000 women - entrepreneurs and artisans of the country. It renders services to physical and legal bodies all around country.
The NABWT key activity directions
- Promotion of economic potential development and support of entrepreneurship
- Development of business skills via trainings (delivery of short - term business training sand vocational courses)
- Establishment of institutional and legal mechanisms to improve women’s economic opport unities (analytical review of the women’s economic situation, legal basis, design of recommendations on improvement of business-related legislation)
HISTORY OF NABWT
Gained republican status
NABWT is a founder of the following organizations
- MFO "Imon International"
- Women’s center "Gulruhsor" (Crisis center and Temporary shelter for women/victims of domestic violence)
- Public organization "Junior achievements"
- Micro - loan Foundation "IMON"
- LLC "Ozara"
- Training center "Business and Finance Excellence"
Management body of the NABWT is Board
NABWT Board Chair
- Makhkamova Gulbakhor – Board Chairman of NABWT
- Sharipova Sanavbar – Imon International, Board member
- Nozimova Mukhabbat – NABWT, Manager of vocational courses
- Akbarova Zainab – Volunteer
- Kabutova Guljakhon – Imon International, Qurgantube, Branch director
- Founder, Executive director – Sharipova Sanavbar
- Vice director – Mahmudova Firuza
- Accountant - Hojieva Zebojon