- Widening economic rights and opportunities of women in the labor market, promoting access to the resources, education, building business capacity.
Structure of the organization
- Our association has got great experience on implementation of projects directed to lobby and advocacy economic rights and opportunities of women - entrepreneurs.
- The NABWT is a membership organization and unites in one network about 2500 women - entrepreneurs and artisans of the country. It renders services to physical and legal bodies all around country.
The NABWT key activity directions
- Promotion of economic potential development and support of entrepreneurship
- Development of business skills via trainings (delivery of short - term business training sand vocational courses)
- Establishment of institutional and legal mechanisms to improve women’s economic opport unities (analytical review of the women’s economic situation, legal basis, design of recommendations on improvement of business-related legislation)
HISTORY OF NABWT
Gained republican status
NABWT is a founder of the following organizations
- MFO "Imon International"
- Women’s center "Gulruhsor" (Crisis center and Temporary shelter for women/victims of domestic violence)
- Public organization "Junior achievements"
- Micro - loan Foundation "IMON"
- LLC "Ozara"
- Training center "Business and Finance Excellence"
Management body of the NABWT is Board
NABWT Board Chair
- Makhkamova Gulbakhor – Imon International, CEO
- Sharipova Sanavbar – Imon International, Board member
- Nozimova Mukhabbat – NABWT, Manager of vocational courses
- Akbarova Zainab – Volunteer
- Kabutova Guljakhon – Imon International, Qurgantube, Branch director
- Acting Executive director – Mirzobakhodurova Malika
- Financial director – Mahmudova Firuza